BTL – Two-Way Low Profile EvaporatorsJuly 21, 2016
ROUNDELL – Half Round EvaporatorsJuly 21, 2016
BLV – Low Velocity Evaporators
LV- Low Velocity Evaporators are engineered for positive low air movement and even temperatures throughout the refrigerated space, while maintaining desired humidity conditions. Features a cleanable, durable textured aluminum cabinet, corrosion resistant fasteners, low speed plug-in motor/fan assemblies and a positive sloped drain pan assembly.
We offer a complete line up of products that meet or exceed the new DOE/NRCAN 2020 “AWEF” requirements. Use this guide which collects all of the AWEF numbers for DOE/NRCAN 2020 Compliant equipment: https://docs.b-rp.ca/awef/kr_awef_quick_reference.pdf
Have questions about AWEF, WICF, etc.? Visit our AWEF-FAQ
- EC motors with patented SmartSpeed® Technology.
- Compatible with Low GWP Refrigerants
- Heavy gauge textured aluminum cabinet construction resists scratches/corrosion and minimizes weight for shipment, installation and service.
- Specially designed for quiet operation – ideal for prep. rooms.
- Dual refrigeration coils with two-way air distribution reduces air velocities to minimize product dehydration.
- Reduced operating charge with 3/8” OD tubing
- Spacious end compartment allows for easy component installation.
- Attractive and durable high-density polypropylene fan guards.
- Hinged drain pan provides convenient access for cleaning.
- Terminal board allows for easy electrical connections.
- Internally enhanced tube
- SmartVap+ Intuitive Evaporator Control Technology
- Hot gas loop pan with hot gas defrost models
- Factory installed expansion valve, solenoid valve and room thermostat
- Painted cabinet
- Corrosion protection: alternate fin materials and coatings
- PSC Motors (115, 230 + 460V)
- Additional options available
- Medium Temperature Applications
- 28°F and above room temperatures
- Air, electric and hot gas defrost models
- R407A, R448A, R449A, R404A, R507
- Available in 9 sizes from 5,870 BTU/h to 44,000 BTU/h
Product Manuals & Specifications:
Product Data and Installation – Generation D Models (for AWEF-Compliant Applications)
Product Data and Specifications – CO2 Models
General Product Specifications
SmartVap+ Operation Manual
Defrost Kit and Fuse Package Selection Guide
Related Sales Material:
Product Data and Installation – Previous Generation Models (units produced pre-July 2020)
Defrost Kit and Fuse Package Selector Tool
Download AutoCAD Drawings
Download High-Resolution Image