BV – Large Outdoor Air Cooled Condensing UnitsJuly 21, 2016
BR – Indoor Compressor Unit for Remote CondenserJuly 21, 2016
BM – Medium Outdoor Air Cooled Condensing Units
CONTACT A PRODUCT SPECIALIST TODAY:
Our BM-line of condensing units meet or exceed the new “AWEF” requirements for condensing units. Use this guide which collects all of the AWEF numbers for compliant equipment: https://docs.b-rp.ca/awef/br_awef_quick_reference.pdf
Have questions about AWEF, WICF, etc.? Visit our AWEF-FAQ
- Compatible with Low GWP Refrigerants
- Designed for use with a wide variety of refrigerants
- Energy efficient compressors with POE. Several Options to choose from: Copeland Discus, Bitzer reciprocating.
- Single, Dual and parallel-piped (optional) compressor configurations available.
- ThermospanTM condenser core design eliminates tube sheet leaks and provides reliable operation.
- 3/8″ condenser tubes reduce refrigerant charge.
- Generously sized condenser allows unit to operate at higher than normal ambient conditions.
- Optional coating and fin surfaces for condenser core protection available.
- Receivers (where used) are liberally sized and include inlet as well as outlet service valves
- Subcooling circuit in condenser on all models (except high temperature H8 models) increases overall system efficiency and provides dependable compressor operation.
- Utilizes pre-formed internal piping, eliminates welded joints and reduces chances of a leak.
- Electrical components are housed in a spacious and conveniently located panel. In case of a compressor trip, a Lock-out relay de-energizes the liquid line solenoid valve. In addition, SPDT contact is provided for field wired alarm circuit.
- End compartment panels allow unrestricted access to service the compressor(s) and all other components.
- Units are environmentally friendly operating on less power and refrigerant charge.
- Spring mount compressor with discharge and suction vibration eliminator.
- Compressor head cooling fans on low temperature models
- Compressor crankcase heater
- Flexible hose on all compressor pressure control connections
- Two valve adjustable (pre-set at factory) low ambient head pressure control.
- Condenser fan cycling control (pressure) on two-fan models.
- Fused condenser fan motors
- Receiver inlet/outlet valves and safety pressure relief valve
- Replaceable liquid line drier & sight glass
- Anti-short cycle time delay relay
- Oil failure control (non-electronic)
- Separate HP and LP compressor controls.
- Lock out relay.
- Sub-cooling circuit on medium and low temperature units.
- Electronic liquid injection on L8 units
- NEW Pre-Selected Factory Mounted Options Packages
- Limitrol+ Head Pressure Control System
- Suction accumulator (with or without heat exchanger)
- Replaceable suction filter
- Insulated suction lines.
- Crankcase Pressure Regulating valve
- Compressor capacity control available where applicable
- Discharge line check valve
- Hot gas bypass tees / regulating valves /de-superheating TXV
- Oil separator
- Oversized condenser (except largest unit)
- Oversized receiver
- ThermosaverTM defrost.
- Disconnect switch (fused or non-fused).
- Compressor circuit breaker
- Electronic Oil failure control
- Voltage / Phase monitor
- Defrost Time clock
- Defrost Heater / Evaporator Fan Contactors with fuse block
- Single point electrical service hook up for evaporator and controls
- Discharge line thermostat
- Variable speed EC motors only as head pressure control
- High, medium and low temperature applications
- Suitable for large walk-in coolers and freezers, blast freezers, warehouse applications and spaces where roof mounted condensers are most practical
Single or dual compressor(s)
- Vertical discharge air-cooled condenser
- Nominal Capacities from 6 to 40 Tons for high, medium and low temperature applications
Product Manuals & Specifications:
Product Data and Specifications – Semi-Hermetic Units
Product Data and Specifications – Scroll Units
Limitrol+ Application Guide
Head Pressure Control Application Guide
Related Sales Material:
Limitrol+ Floating Head Pressure Control System Sell Sheet
Shafted EC Motors Sell Sheet
About Heated And Insulated Receivers
Evaporator Defrost Kit and Fuse Package Selector
Shafted EC Motors
ThermoSaver Hot Gas Defrost System
Download AutoCAD Drawings
Download High-Resolution Image
AWEF numbers for Bally Refrigeration AWEF-compliant condensing units
Cross-reference: Generation D (AWEF compliant) to C-Generation (AWEF non-compliant) equipment
Cross-reference: Generation D (AWEF compliant) scroll to C-Generation (AWEF non-compliant) hermetic or semi-hermetic equipment
Search for BMD Parts In The Service Parts Database
Search for BMS Parts In The Service Parts Database
Email Our Service Parts Specialists
1-844-893-3222 ext. 522