BV – Large Outdoor Air Cooled Condensing UnitsJuly 21, 2016
BR – Indoor Remote Condensing UnitsJuly 21, 2016
BM – Medium Outdoor Air Cooled Condensing Units
Our BM-line of condensing units meet or exceed the new “AWEF” requirements for condensing units. Use this guide which collects all of the AWEF numbers for compliant equipment: https://docs.b-rp.ca/awef/br_awef_quick_reference.pdf
Have questions about AWEF, WICF, etc.? Visit our AWEF-FAQ
- Compatible with Low GWP Refrigerants
- Designed for use with a wide variety of refrigerants
- Energy efficient compressors with POE. Several Options to choose from: Copeland Discus, Bitzer reciprocating.
- Single, Dual and parallel-piped (optional) compressor configurations available.
- ThermospanTM condenser core design eliminates tube sheet leaks and provides reliable operation.
- 3/8″ condenser tubes reduce refrigerant charge.
- Generously sized condenser allows unit to operate at higher than normal ambient conditions.
- Optional coating and fin surfaces for condenser core protection available.
- Receivers (where used) are liberally sized and include inlet as well as outlet service valves
- Subcooling circuit in condenser on all models (except high temperature H8 models) increases overall system efficiency and provides dependable compressor operation.
- Utilizes pre-formed internal piping, eliminates welded joints and reduces chances of a leak.
- Electrical components are housed in a spacious and conveniently located panel. In case of a compressor trip, a Lock-out relay de-energizes the liquid line solenoid valve. In addition, SPDT contact is provided for field wired alarm circuit.
- End compartment panels allow unrestricted access to service the compressor(s) and all other components.
- Units are environmentally friendly operating on less power and refrigerant charge.
- Spring mount compressor with discharge and suction vibration eliminator.
- Compressor head cooling fans on low temperature models
- Compressor crankcase heater
- Flexible hose on all compressor pressure control connections
- Two valve adjustable (pre-set at factory) low ambient head pressure control.
- Condenser fan cycling control (pressure) on two-fan models.
- Fused condenser fan motors
- Receiver inlet/outlet valves and safety pressure relief valve
- Replaceable liquid line drier & sight glass
- Anti-short cycle time delay relay
- Oil failure control (non-electronic)
- Separate HP and LP compressor controls.
- Lock out relay.
- Sub-cooling circuit on medium and low temperature units.
- Electronic liquid injection on L8 units
- NEW Pre-Selected Factory Mounted Options Packages
- Limitrol+ Head Pressure Control System
- Suction accumulator (with or without heat exchanger)
- Replaceable suction filter
- Insulated suction lines.
- Crankcase Pressure Regulating valve
- Compressor capacity control available where applicable
- Discharge line check valve
- Hot gas bypass tees / regulating valves /de-superheating TXV
- Oil separator
- Oversized condenser (except largest unit)
- Oversized receiver
- ThermosaverTM defrost.
- Disconnect switch (fused or non-fused).
- Compressor circuit breaker
- Electronic Oil failure control
- Voltage / Phase monitor
- Defrost Time clock
- Defrost Heater / Evaporator Fan Contactors with fuse block
- Single point electrical service hook up for evaporator and controls
- Discharge line thermostat
- Variable speed EC motors only as head pressure control
- High, medium and low temperature applications
- Suitable for large walk-in coolers and freezers, blast freezers, warehouse applications and spaces where roof mounted condensers are most practical
Single or dual compressor(s)
- Vertical discharge air-cooled condenser
- Nominal Capacities from 6 to 40 Tons for high, medium and low temperature applications
Product Manuals & Specifications:
Related Sales Material:
About Heated And Insulated Receivers
Evaporator Defrost Kit and Fuse Package Selector
Shafted EC Motors
ThermoSaver Hot Gas Defrost System
Download AutoCAD Drawings
Download High-Resolution Image
AWEF numbers for Bally Refrigeration AWEF-compliant condensing units
Cross-reference: Generation D (AWEF compliant) to C-Generation (AWEF non-compliant) equipment
Cross-reference: Generation D (AWEF compliant) scroll to C-Generation (AWEF non-compliant) hermetic or semi-hermetic equipment